MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- To ensure the effective and efficient utilization of technology in the management of all hr related information including the day-to-day management of hris and other similar applications
- Support human resources strategy implementation
- Liaise with information systems division on all hr technology requirements and issues
- Liaise with mtnn group on requests relating to the usage of the hris
- Maintain application documentation, user manuals, slas and other operational documentation
- Provide professional advice on the development and implementation of strategies relating to human resources information systems (hris).
- Extract and analyze data from hris as required and design/generate requested reports for the organization.
- Assist employees with their oracle log on details –send oracle username and password to employees for access onto the oracle hris system.
- Upload employee details on the oracle hris database, examine and verify employee information on hris and ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Develop training and end-user documentation and provide both formal and informal training on the hris to hr and business end users.
- Analyze, maintain and troubleshoot hris and other hr related applications and systems and ensure their integration and data security.
- Monitor and provide 2nd level resolution of issues on the oracle system and ensure adequate backup of hris and other hr systems.
- Perform systems audit to ensure no violation of hris access and keep an accurate log of hris down-time.
- Support hr systems and technology-related initiatives and liaise with 1st level support team in meeting system related requests having technical implications.
- Assist the hr division on special and on-going projects on the hris by providing systems, administrative and research support.
- Standard MTNN working conditions
- Field work: < 10% of total work hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in computer science or related field
- Relevant is system certification will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years work experience including:
- 2 years in project coordination and systems integration/support
- 1 year in formal business analysis or business advisory role
- Exposure to oracle hris application or similar applications
- Experience in the human resources function will be an advantage
- Effective presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective business writing skills.
- Project Management
- Data Analysis
BA, BEd, BSc Or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About MTN Nigeria