Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organisation.
We have distilled our products into what we call the 3S- Sourcing, Sieving and Stimulating.
- Provide support to the Head, Human Resources in the implementation of the fund’s HR policies and the day-to-day HR/Administrative activities of the office
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices and individuals
- Maintains a proper filing system of official documents and employee records
- Assist in recruitment tasks (sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, on-boarding) and job advert placement
- Assist in the developing and implementing performance management systems
- Assist with salary and pension administration
- Deals with internal and external correspondence; preparing presentations and reports.
- Schedules and coordinates both internal and external meeting for senior executives; making reservations as required
- Manages the Facility operations and the effective use of office supplies, stationeries and office equipment, such as printers, computers and photocopiers, generator etc.
- Ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures as appropriate
- Manage assigned projects and conduct research
University Degree in a relevant field
ACIPM, ACIPD certified
Knowledge & Skills:
About Box & Cedar
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Employment Law
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects
- Records maintenance/Data management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills.