Human Resource / Admin
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
The Head, Human Resources will be required to plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the employee and administrative functions of the organization strategically to maximize the growth of the business.
The Human Resources Manager is expected to:
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Ensure effective Employee Relations - managing absence, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Coach managers on Performance Management issues and processes
- Provide guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Implement the Training and Development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Manage talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward, advice and support employees on company benefits
- Formulate policies & implement procedures of new HR policies
- In conjunction with the Head of HR, ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure line managers are up to date with changes to any policies.
- Work with senior managers, coach them and advise on all people issues
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
- Craft business and people solutions
- Manage priorities between casework and projects
- Execute effective Compensation and Payroll Administration
- Manage HR budgets
Qualifications and experience of candidate will include:
- A minimum of Bachelors degree or its equivalent in the Arts, Social Sciences or Sciences
- 4-6 years experience HR including at least 4-5 years in a best practice environment
- Working knowledge of Performance Management, Payroll Administration and Training
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- Strong personal and leadership experience
- Managerial skills for supervision and management of staff and company assets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply Link below
About Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Ltd.