Human Resources Officer
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Human Resources Officer
Reports: General Manager
- Ensure the timely and smooth run of the monthly payroll by providing accounts department with required employee information (fines and other deductions, new employee start dates, end dates, absenteeism, etc).
- Ensure contract letters are issued to staff based within the labour laws provision.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are developed for all positions.
- Ensuring proper filing system is maintained for all staff information and records.
- Organize, plan and conduct induction for all new staff.
- Organize and monitor staff training with the General Manager or relevant Line Manager.
- Monitor and record daily staff attendance and overtime.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and liaise with supervisors to ensure staff absence have been adequately covered to avoid disruption of business activities.
- Ensure company policies are clearly communicated to all staff.
- Ensure disciplinary actions (fines, penalties etc) for various offences are implemented, documented and communicated to staff.
- Responsible for dealing with grievances and staff welfare related matters.
- Co-ordinate the performance appraisal process.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is implemented for hiring staff.
- Liaise with our recruitment consultants when required to ensure quality candidates are short listed for vacant positions.
- Schedule, organize and participate in recruitment interviews.
- Ensure employees receive allowances and benefits due to them when they become eligible.
- Conduct reference checks and collate guarantor information on prospective candidates.
- Act as liaison person between the Health Management Organization and the company.
- Responsible for organizing and monitoring staff lunch
- Perform other HR related duties as required.
Qualifications and Key Skills
- BA/ B. Sc degree holder (desirable)
- 1-3 years minimum experience
- A professional and commercial approach to HR
- Strong personal and leadership experience
- Managerial skills for supervision and management of staff
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Proven leadership and problem solving potentials.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)