Branch Administration Manager
Paxson Nigeria Limited - We are a reputable FCM distribution company representing a Multinational Organization in the south East and South South of Nigena Due to growth and expansion in our business we are in search of qualified young dynamic result driven and energetic Employees to lead team to the next level of our business plan
Location: South East/South South
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive compliance to disciplined operational process and Policies at the Branch. Staff training and development.
- Lead prompt resolution of branch operational challenges as they arise.
- Understand key deliverables in each department and lead performance appraisals from start to finish.
- Co ordinate and supervise all departments activities in the branch to ensure optimum productivity.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or Management, Human Resource Management,
- Marketing or related courses from an NUC recognized university. Minimum of two years
- selling experience. Preferably in Leadership position.
- Not more than 35 years and should have valid E class Driving License.
- Must possess good skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point presentations.
- Must be self starters, ability to work with little or no supervision and good team manager.
- Should have good influencing and persuading skills.
- You can apply if you possess above qualification but younger with less experience and believe you can wear the shoe and deliver outstanding results.
Method of Application
Applicants should send handwritten application attaching evidence of last paid salary and a passport size photograph to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Plot 220 Ekpeli Drive,
Off Ordinance Road,
Trans Amadi Industrial Layout,
P.O Box 1615,
Interested and qualified? Go to Paxson Nig Ltd. career website on www.paxsonnigeria.com to apply
About Paxson Nigeria Limited