Human Resources Manager
A newly established multipurpose cooperative society, a CSR initiative of a downstream oil and gas company operating in Lagos area seeks exceptional individuals to fill the position of Human Resources Manager.
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the society’s human resources management, development, benefits administration, performance management, succession planning, communication processes, compensation and wage structure.
- He/she will maintain and enhance the society’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
His/her other responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Establish effective learning and development management system, performance management system and manpower development training.
- Oversee the administration and human resources functions including but not limited to matters pertaining to recruitment, deployment, compensation and discipline of personnel; Updating staff handbooks; undertaking regular salary reviews; interpreting and advising on employment law; dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures,
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Management or related disciplines in Humanities
- Associate professional membership CIPMN or similar bodies.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in human resources management In a reputable company of which at least 4 years must beat senior management level
- Conversant with all relevant labour laws, external regulations and best practices.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their emails with the job title as subject along with their CV's and relevant attachments to: email@example.com
Note: Applicants should state the present basic salary, total remuneration package, contact telephone number and other relevant information. Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.