Human Resource Manager
KPMG Nigeria, is recruiting on behalf of its client, a group of businesses with interests in agribusiness, commodity trading, agrochemicals and consumer goods. The company is the largest exporter of cocoa beans in the country.
Human Resource Manager
Ref #: SRMN/005
Detailed Job Description
The role will be responsible for facilitating the design and implementation of strategic plans that will help identify, attract, select, hire, and retain the best-fit talent to meet the manpower needs of Saroafrica International Limited:
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant human resources strategies and structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s human resources policies, procedures and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Prepare and present the human resources annual business plan and operating expense budget to executive management.
- Provide a framework and technical support for all recruitment needs of the organization.
- Manage employee and management relations.
- Maintain employee benefits programs, recommend benefit programs to management and direct the processing of benefit claims.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable federal and state labour regulation, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Conduct training needs analysis, design and implement annual training plans with input from relevant function heads.
- Drive leadership development initiatives and articulate succession planning strategies.
- Develop and champion the implementation of an objective employee performance management process.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records.
- Nurture and foster a positive working environment.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director, Shared Services
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and deliver personal accountabilities along with team goals.
- Good listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership skills and demonstrable experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience and at least 3 years in a human resources manager role
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About KPMG Nigeria