Group Head, Corporate Services
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigration and Real Estate Consulting. Our Client, a key player in the Insurance sector is seeking to bring on board an experienced professional to take on the role of Group Head, Corporate Services. The successful candidate will report to the Group Managing Director.
- Perform an oversight function over the Human Resources, Training, & Management Services Units.
- Manage and guide the overall provision of the Human Resources services, policies and programs for the entire company.
- Accountable for the proper procurement, management and disposal of Admin related assets and facilities of the Company.
- Ensures that there is maximum availability of the Company’s resources to staff for the effective execution of their jobs
- Champions the execution of the Company’s strategic plans in relation to its human and physical assets
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Supervising and providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Ensuring the compliance of organizational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Reporting to Management on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, safety of the workforce, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, and labor, statutory and other human resources issues.
- Consistently ensuring compliance with the Nigerian Labor Laws.
- Constantly structuring effective compensation and benefit programs in order to attract and retain top talent.
- Leading performance management, talent assessment and effective labor relationships.
- Managing skills enhancement and professional development programs within the allocated budget.
- Managing the design and delivery of training programs in accordance with the needs of the Company.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all Training and development activities to identify areas of improved performance and to feed into future plans.
- Providing reports to management identifying Learning & Development trends and return on investment analyses.
- Oversees the activities of the Administration unit and staff to ensure maximum availability of the Company’s resources
- Participates in negotiations to ensure assets and services are procured at the best price for the Company
- Accountable for the capital and operating expenditure of the unit
- Oversees the activities of the Facilities Management unit and staff to ensure maximum availability of the Company’s resources
- Participates in negotiations to ensure services are procured at the best price for the Company
- Accountable for the operating expenditure of the unit
- Ensure business recovery plans are in place and lead disaster recovery efforts
- Education / qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters in HR or MBA or any related field
- Professional qualification or membership in HR (foreign or local)
Attributes / experience
- High level of Integrity
- High level of Tenacity and Commitment
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian Labor Law
- Experience in Financial services preferably Insurance or Banking
- Minimum of 12 -15 years’ work experience
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Policy development & implementation
- HR Business Strategist
- People Oriented
- High level of Maturity
- Must have managed a team at Group level
- Experience in a General Administration role or Unit
- Honest, winsome and transparent character.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Self-starter, self-confident and self-motivated
- Thrives under pressure
- Skilled in visual communication
Method of Application
Use the link below to apply on company website.
About Fosad Consulting