Head Human Capital and Organisation Development Consultant
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client is a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individual to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below for our Lagos Office.
- Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to businesses and clients.
- Help companies develop and communicate policies, and implement a recruitment processes.
- In addition to project delivery, your role will also include delivering presentations and contributing to thought leadership and business development in your specialist area.
- Advise companies on best human capital management practices.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Develop employee restructuring plan.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organisation partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- 10-15 years experience in Human Resources, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- The subject of the email should be the Job position being applied for.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs along with a cover letter stating how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About Michael Stevens Consulting