MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To assist in the implementation of a performance management and recognition system that is aligned to business goals.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Carry out research and monitor trends in performance management including formulation of performance management strategies, framework and aids.
- Provide implementation support for IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) across the organisation.
- Assist with the implementation and coordination of employee performance management processes and procedures and monitor compliance with related policies.
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resources recognition scheme (Human Resources Executive Award) across Human Resources Division and the MTN recognition programme (Y’elloStars) across the organisation.
- Provide general Human Resources performance reports and specific IPF (Integrated Performance Framework) reports as requested.
- Maintain and update database of performance appraisals and reports at the end of each performance cycle.
- Provide statistical data on performance appraisals as required to enable management make informed decisions.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization ; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Performance Management Training
- Negotiating Skills
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech, HND or LLB
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
About MTN Nigeria