Head, Human Resources
eRecruiter Nigeria has been retained by our client - one of Nigeria's leading eCommerce companies to source and recommend for hire a Head, Human Resources. The company has quickly become a major player in the eCommerce sector in Nigeria. This role is based in Lagos.
Head, Human Resources
- Recruit, interview, test, and select employees to fill vacant positions existing in the organization.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward the company’s goals.
- Handle all personnel transactions such as confirmations, promotions, transfers and performance review Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues and carries out disciplinary actions.
- Ensure effective communication within the organization by soliciting for feedback from all departments and communicating back to management.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs and ensures effective administration.
- Administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Administer benefits programs such as life insurance, health, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance programs.
- Prepare the budget for the human resources department.
- Prepare employee separation notices, related documentation and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind resignation.
- Minimum Second Class Upper from a reputable university.
- Must hold a professional HR qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in Human Resource management in a structured Human Resources Management function.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Effective and efficient at problem solving.
- Attentive to detail and highly organized.
- Great communication skills (oral and listening).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent management skills.
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skill.
Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply below
Apply on website
About eRecruiter Nigeria